Duracell Rechargeable Smart Reader app for Android
Android app instructions
1. Open this page on your phone, if you have not done so already.
2. Read the Duracell& . If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not download or use the Duracell Smart Battery Reader app.
3. Before clicking on the link, ensure that you have enabled “Unknown Sources” on your phone in order to allow app installation from a place other than Google Play. Settings > More > Security > Check “Unknown Sources”
4. Please click on the following link (on your phone) to download the Duracell Smart Battery Reader app:
5. When you see the message: “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep DSBR_1.3.X.apk anyway?”, please click “OK.”
6. Go to your “Downloads” app
7. Click on DSBR_1.3.X.apk to launch the installer.
8. Complete the action using Package Installer if asked.
9. Click “Install”
10. Click “Accept” or “Decline” when you see the following message: “Allow Google to regularly check device activity for security problems, and prevent or warn about potential harm.”
We hope you will enjoy using your new Duracell Rechargeable Smart Batteries!
For questions concerning the Duracell Smartphone application please contact Duracell customer service 0800 716 434.